What in the world is that? I found myself asking the same question. Essentially, it's a blogging challenge from a member of your PLN that allows them and other members of your PLN to learn a few things about you.
Here are the rules: (Marialice, I am sharing them from your blog post)
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
4. List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve a little recognition.
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they've been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am the oldest of four boys.
2. I shave my head each and everyday.
3. I am married to my high school sweetheart.
4. I love to garden and perennials are my favorite.
5. I love to cook.
6. I enjoy cleaning and find it very therapeutic.
7. I am an avid DIY'er. I recently refinished the 99 year old Douglas Fir floors on the second floor of our home.
8. I have a metal plate under my right eye as result of a baseball accident.
9. I love to learn about Lewis and Clark. I have traveled and camped along the trail as far as the Bitteroot Mountains in Idaho and look forward to going completing the journey by traveling to the Pacific Ocean.
10. I love bluegrass music. Some of my favorites would are Town Mountain, Split Lip Rayfield and Old Crow Medicine Show
11. The first record (yes, vinyl) I ever bought with my own money was Billy Joel's "Glass Houses"
The 11 questions I have to answer for Maralice:
Greg Swanson @gregdswanson
Darin Swenson @Swenson_N111
Greg Miller @millerg6
Kevin Steinkuhler @KSteink
Brent Catlett @catlett1
Jodie Morgenson @morgetron
Mr. Mansour @mrmanteacher
Shawn Avery @mr_avery
Jon Smith @theipodteacher
Jennifer Regruth @jennregruth
Jeremy Macdonald @mrmacnology
11 Questions I have for my bloggers/educators:
1. What motivates you?
2. Is the iPad a distraction in the classroom?
3. In your opinion, who has been the most influential person in the history of the world?
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right thing?
5. What's one thing you have not done that you really want to do?
6. What is your happiest childhood memory?
7. What is best part about about current job?
8. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
9. iOS or Android?
10. Do you have a bucket list actually written down somewhere?
11. Why did you become a teacher?