If you have ever wanted to learn how to tear an apple in half, you can teach yourself how to do it on Snapguide. Being a Tech Integration Specialist I did some searching for "techie" stuff and found out out how to set up an Edmodo account and join a group and how to use iBook Creator on your iPad. The search feature allows you to find almost anything. If you can't find it YOU can create it and publish it!
Think about the possibilities of using Snapguide in Education! When creating Snapguides the user can upload photos and videos right from the camera roll on their iPad. You can then add text below your stills or videos. Text is limited to 200 characters, creating a brief summary.
What are some of the possible uses of Snapguide in Education?
• Create Snapguides for students on a new app you will be using in class.
• Students can use Snapguide for expository writing and speeches.
• Create Snapguides in Physical Education to introduce new skills.
• School Admins create to demonstrate managerial processes.
• Math teachers create Snapguides on how to solve certain problems.
• Science teachers could create Snapguides to prepare students for labs.
The possibilities with this app are endless in a school setting! Download the app, create your account and get to "Snapguiding" today!